There are 5 key things to avoid if you want to get the most out of your business relationships:
- Don’t simply tout that you have the “best rates and service” – it doesn’t hold much weight anymore
- Don’t pay for your leads. Foster your existing realtor relationships – in the end it is the realtor that will determine most leads, not your paid ads.
- Don’t use the “shotgun approach” – take better aim with a ‘sniper rifle’ and nail the realtors you WANT to do business with
- Don’t set up dysfunctional relationships based on the premise of “a-lead-for-a-lead”
- Don’t stay involved in toxic realtor relationships – learn to say no, respect yourself and your business
If you want to become a master at recruiting the right realtors, register now for our training program.